- Fuel for the Fire: Getting Burned in South AfricaFrom humble beginnings in North Carolina, James B. Gargan quickly became a premier authority on fire...$24.95
- Growing Up Country and Liking It!Knee-slapping anecdotes fill the pages of this delightful retrospective on growing up in the hills a...$6.95
- History of the Family Addington in United States and EnglandAn index of more than 2000 names has been added to the reprint of this publication.
- Interview with Andrew Jackson, AnRuth Smalley has provided her readers with a new and unique perspective on President Andrew Jackson....$9.95
- Interview with Andrew Johnson, AnForegoing the constraints of space and time, author Ruth Smalley has used her imagination to bring t...$9.95
- Interview with James K. Polk, AnIn her second book for The Overmountain Press, Ruth Smalley uses her unique writing style to illustr...$9.95
- Old MurdersIf you think life in a small Southern town is boring, then you’ve never been to Gallagher, Virgini...$13.95